Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall sunrise....beautiful!


My husband was taking my son to school the other morning and when I stepped out to tell them goodbye I saw this beautiful sunrise.  I quickly dashed into the house (did I even finish telling them bye?) and grabbed the camera so I could try to do it justice.

Of course I should have set up the tripod but with the light changing so quickly I was afraid to miss any of this gorgeous color. So the photo isn't as sharp as it should be...but hey, the color is great! :-P

Another reason I love this image so much is that this view is about to be gone forever from my front porch.  They are finally building houses in that field.  The 'lone' tree will no longer stand out, the outline of the church will be hidden from my view. The only thing constant is change right?  Just have to learn to roll with it.

3 comments:

  1. Great picture. Yes soon there will be more home to block the view but unyil then you need to capture evey picture you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is amazing!!! You really know how to work your camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (my husband posted as me above...I promise I'm not crazy and talking to myself. :-P) Thank you Sweetie! :-)

    And thank you Anonymous for the comment on the photo. :-)

    ReplyDelete