Friday, September 2, 2011

Clouds...and Light...oh my!


Since this summer was such a complete scorcher we were unable to get out for our evening walks.  I can handle 100 degrees at 7:30pm to walk but 104 is a bit much for me.  So the past couple evenings we have been walkin' the walk.  Last night the sky treated us to a particularly stunning show.  The clouds were beautiful, the light amazing.  And the sun rays!  Glorious sun rays!  It really made me regret that I didn't have my camera with me, well not the 'big' camera anyway.  But as the old saying goes 'the best camera is the one you have with you'. So I made good on that and snapped away on my phone. I really don't know where I would be without the camera built in to my phone.  Some of these were taken with Hipstamatic ( a really amazing little app for those that love taking photos-they say Hipstamatic makes your life appear 95% cooler than it is...so I advise giving it a whirl) and others with just the plain camera.  Enjoy!  I know I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment