Friday, September 9, 2011

It's been a while...

I haven't really been up to much lately.  No picture taking shenanigans, baking/cooking bonanzas or fun of any kind really.  We had some cooler weather blow through and boy I was itching to get into the kitchen to make something fabulous.  However, I was having some wisdom teeth issues and was just simply unable. I won't bore everyone with the gritty, gross, and tiring details (I'll save all of those things for another topic heehee) but I am on the upswing I hope!

Hope all my readers (do I have readers?  Hello? Anyone out there? ;-) have been having a great week!

And since I can't eat anything fun right now I will post a pic of what I am craving at the moment.  Don't these look delish?  I took this photo at my dear friend Melissa's baby shower.  These were presented in lieu of cake. So pretty and tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment